As the creator of the first tube of lipstick in 1870, Guerlain has continued to offer break-through lip innovations and this fall Rouge G L'Extrait is the newest to be unveiled. Liquid, creamy, consistent, ultra-pigmented and velvety, this execeptional lip color is the perfect combination of a lipstick and a gloss that will ensure an incredibly sophisticated look. The liquid texture gently glides on the lip and within a few moments, the silky color becomes matte. This non-sticky, non-drying and non-feathering texture leaves your lips looking flawless for hours.
Rouge G L’Extrait ($48.00)
- Avarice (M06) Beige for greed
- Colere (M25) Red for wrath
- Luxure (M27) Brown for lust
- Envie (M41) Orange for envy
- Paresse (M65) Pink for sloth
- Orgueil (M69) Plum for pride
- Gourmandise (M71) Raspberry for gluttony
Available: August 2012 at Saks Fifth Avenue, Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Sephora, Bloomingdales and Bergdorf Goodman.